Friday Finds: 3.9.18
It’s FriYAY! February seemed so long but March is just flying by. I truly can’t believe that it’s the second Friday in March. But, what’s up with the rain?! March should be all about sunny days? I think the forecast is calling for a sunny weekend, so fingers crossed.
Last week Mike and I watched a late night showing of Red Sparrow – have you guys seen it? There were a couple of parts that I had to cover my eyes for (I don’t do well with gory blood scenes), but other than that I really liked it. So much so that I definitely want to check out the book. We also watched that McDonald’s origin story The Founder on Netflix. I can honestly say that I’ve never thought about how McDonald’s came to be. It kind of has a good theme to it: you can have a good thing, but if you don’t do anything with it, well, then
- Mike had his hair cut the other day and I mentioned to him that he should tell his barber to have NBA cutting goals.
- I was so fascinated reading this story on how this couple played and won the lottery, multiple times.
- On screen time and parenting.
- Con men – they still exist!
- What are your thoughts on tipping?
- As marijuana becomes more and more legal, there are more and more people that wanna get high, including moms.
- Turns out it ends up costing a lot to be big on Instagram. Can you imagine: Insta debt?
- New York noodle love.
- Popovers and strawberry butter sound like pure comfort.
- Fila x Chupa Chups! Only in Korea but I’m kinda digging some items.
- Sweatpants: they can pull you out of depression.
- Pop ups, they’re taking over.
- Oh hello giant poptart!
- I could eat this crispy chicken paillard every night and be happy.
- I love mini and I love Swedish meatballs. I love mini Swedish meatballs!
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- Hilariously, ever since writing that Taiwanese beef roll post, I’ve been looking for a mahjong set. I don’t know which one to get or if we should even get one? Also, people don’t have mahjong tables anymore now they just use tile pushers?!
- Ordered these shoes but one of them had a stain on them! Then, when I was deciding on a replacement, I found these guys! Which is better: llamas or sushi?
- Is it wrong to lust after a vacuum cleaner?
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- I made bo kho two ways: stove top and Instant Pot.
- I’m obsessed with these blueberry muffins. I want to make more but they’re so dangerous because I can just about eat the whole batch.
- Green onion pancakes wrapped around tender braised beef, refreshing cucumbers, and fresh green onions.
Happy Friday guys! Hope your weekend is a good one!