Friday Finds: 10.13.17
Spooky Friday the Thirteenth! Some internet finds for your reading pleasure!
Posted October 13, 2017 by Stephanie
Happy Friday the 13th!!! In OCTOBER!??! What is this madness? I’m both scared and not scared? Hopefully nothing crazy happens today. Do you guys have plans for the weekend? I’m calling it now, I’m hoping it’s a lazy one in with lots of Netflix and cozy leftover eats. And maybe some cooking too because who can resist putting on a big pot of soup/stew when at home. Does anyone else like it when their house smells like food? Or does it drive you crazy? I flip flop back and forth, sometimes I love it and sometimes, I open all the windows and run around with febreeze. Anyway, if you’re cozying up on the couch, here are some read for you!
- Pitch Perfect 3!?! But even better, the new Star Wars trailer looks AMAZING.
- On Facebook and Zuckerberg.
- Taco Bell x Forever 21 and I kind of sort of (who am I kidding, I really REALLY) dig it!
- I would totally try this roasted sweet potato drink! Only in Japan 😉
- The agony and ecstasy of Olive Garden.
- New Tamagotchi!!!
- Teenagers experiencing more anxiety now than ever before. But, really, isn’t everyone?
- What do you think of the whole Eminem vs Trump rap that went down on the BET Awards?
- You can go to a real Riverdale Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe!
- On Ikea and cafeterias.
- This ghost cake is so kawaii boo-tiful!
- I have all the heart eyes for this wood fire burning pizza oven! If we had a backyard, we’d have one installed in an instant!
- Beef chow fun is my absolute FAVE!
- This Thai red curry salmon looks so good.
- Taro fritters! Kind of like the ones I made here, but round!
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- I loved His Dark Materials when I was a kid, so I’m looking forward to the latest Philip Pullman release!
- What are your thoughts on clear umbrellas?
- These taco truck taco holders are too cute.
Lately on I am a Food Blog:
- This Vietnamese take on braised brisket gives me all the fall feels.
- Looking for something to make in October? Check this round up out!
- A quick and tasty whipped ricotta and kabocha dip.
- We went to look at fall leaves in Banff.
- Mini everything bagel spice pretzel dogs. I don’t think I need to say anything else!
- One bowl pumpkin cupcakes 🙂
- The easiest cinnamon buns ever. Plus, they’re vegan!
- German soft pretzels for all of you Oktoberfest needs.
Have a wonderful weekend! May it be filled with all good fall things 🙂