Friday Finds: 1.26.18
Happy Fri-YAY! Any plans this weekend? Mike is going out with a buddy tonight and instead of being social and going out myself, I’m staying in tonight and having Chinese takeout by myself! It’s gonna be so good: Imma binge on food and on Terrace House Aloha State. Have you guys watched it? It’s a Japanese show that is kinda reality TV-ish but apparently isn’t really because they don’t really film constantly and the producers kind of nudge the cast in certain directions. Anyway, it’s what I’ve been watching lately. That and This is Us which makes me cry so much that I have to ration myself otherwise my face gets puffy and weird.
Anyway, this is what I’ve been looking at on the internet!
- I don’t go to concerts too often but when I do, the ones with amazing sets are always mind blowing. Here’s how they build them.
- Are we trying to improve ourselves too much?
- Do you ever wonder about those somewhat random/kinda on point Insta ads that pop up in your feed?
- Imagine not knowing too much about social media, then having a kid who ends up being insanely popular. What it’s like being the parent of a social media star.
- Speaking of social, Mike’s always telling me I’m addicted to my phone and in my heart I know it’s true, because they use science to make you addicted! The people who invented Facebook, they don’t use it – it’s too dangerous. They even think it should be regulated.
- Is Costco going to be a thing of the past? What about all the free samples?!?
- Maybe we’ll all just shop at Amazon Go in the future. No checkouts, no lines.
- What making $75k looks like in the states.
- Soft-serve that doesn’t melt?!
- Canz they make this cat bed that looks like a tart in human size please?!
- Going viral.
- These dumpling cookies are the cutest!
- I need these everything bagel deviled eggs in my life.
- Hello berry marshmallow crispy treats – I think I’ll be making you for Valentines 🙂
- These beans on toast look perfect for breakfast.
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- I just started Artemis and I’m hooked. The main character is spunky, the setting is new and fresh, yet familiar, and I think I might be staying up late this weekend to finish it off.
- My current phone case is very cute but kind of sort of falling apart because I’ve dropped it one to many times. Thinking of going extra sparkly and getting a matching popsocket too >_<
Alright, I’m out – hope you guys have an awesome weekend! We’re planning on making a pork ragu, so it’ll be a noodle filled one for us 🙂
cinnamon toast and milk tea,